Lough Derg Greenway project
Tipperary County Council now invite the residents of the local area, members of the public and other interested parties to participate in the second non-statutory public consultation on the Route Corridor Options for the Lough Derg Greenway Project. This consultation will run from Monday 28th November 2022 to Thursday 12th January 2023.
Your participation in this consultation is important and we would value any feedback which you think should be reviewed by the project team to help inform the development of the project.
The project information will be displayed at two in-person public consultation events at the below venues and dates. Members of the project team will be available to discuss any queries or concerns regarding the project you may have.
- Abbey Court Hotel, Dublin Rd, Nenagh, E45 KA99. On Wednesday 30th November 2022 from 14:00 to 19:30.
- Lakeside Hotel & Leisure Centre, Ballina, V94 E2D6. On Wednesday 7th December 2022 from 14:00 to 19:30.
All relevant project information is available on the dedicated project website www.loughderggreenway.ie throughout the consultation period.
In addition, hard copy maps, brochures and feedback forms will be available for inspection at the following locations:
- Nenagh Civic Offices, Limerick Road, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary, E45 A099
- Killaloe Public Library, The Lock House Killaloe Co. Clare, V94 ED83 (Please note public opening times may vary)
These documents may be inspected during normal office hours, 9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday from Monday 28th November 2022 to Thursday 12th January 2023 inclusive (excluding weekends and bank Holidays)
You will have the opportunity to submit feedback either at one of the in-person events, or by:
- using the online feedback form available on the Project website accessible at www.loughderggreenway.ie
- or by filling out the feedback form available at the Nenagh Civic Offices or Killaloe Public Library
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post addressed to: FAO – Clandillon Civil Consulting, Loughderg Greenway Project Team, Osprey Business Centre, Devoy Quarter, Naas, Co. Kildare. W91 W0D0
- The Project Team can also be contacted by phoning 045 254 231
Closing date for receipt of submissions: 16:30hrs on Thursday 12th January 2023.
Tipperary County Council values the opinion of the community on this project and welcomes feedback from the public and interested parties.